Leaders aren’t Born.
They are Grown.
Helping YOU Become the Greatest Version of Yourself
How to Join
Date & Time
Every Wednesday: 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Cozy Meeting Space 2nd (#2) Location – 6th Floor (Gangnam Station Exit 7 & 8)
코지모임공간 강남역2호점 – 6층
1321-5 Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, 06619 – 6F
서울특별시 서초구 서초동 1321-5 – 6층
Tiny Joining Fee
6,000 Won – Drinks & Refreshments Included
What Will I Learn?
Public Speaking & Communication Skills
What You’ll Learn:
- Presentation Skills
- English Speaking Skills
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- How to Communicate Your Ideas
- Ability to Influence People
Public speaking is the #1 fear in the world, even above death!
We will help you in every way possible to ABOLISH this fear once and for all!
- We will take a step-by-step approach to help you remove this HINDRANCE and to FREE you from these mental shackles.
- We’ll show you how to STOP letting your fear HOLD YOU BACK from your TRUE potential.
- We will teach you how you can take this fear and transmute it into a VALUABLE skill which will serve you across every aspect of your life!
You will learn how to DANCE with the FEAR, and not be a SLAVE to it.
Leadership & Confidence
Once you develop the skills to conquer ANY fear that exists for you, you start to develop OVERFLOWING confidence
- And when you build enough confidence, you elevate your paradigm and start to develop leadership skills.
- There will be MANY opportunities, to develop and create leadership skills, by taking various roles within the meeting.
- You will also learn about TEAMWORK, by working with other members on various projects so that you can become a TRULY influential person who people LOVE to be around.
You’ll experience DYNAMITES of epiphany moments every single week.
- MASTER your communication skills
- ELEVATE your level of dynamic thinking.
- PRACTICAL tips and tricks to evolve your quality of life.
- Personal development principles to help you in every aspect of your life.
- Stretch your brain and never let it revert back to it’s original size!
Our mission is to HELP you become the person you have always wanted to be!
People will be in AWE when they see the immense changes in the person you have become!
Engineer yourself into the PERFECT version of YOU.
A Shot of Bliss 행복
But most importantly of all, you will SURROUND yourself with extremely positive people, who want the BEST for you
Proximity is POWER. Who you surround yourself with most is who you become.
When you immerse yourself around positive people – people who are brimming with humility, kindness and who have a huge ACTION TAKING mentality – you will soon start to be uplifted by their energy.
And you will see your life increase in SO MANY WAYS.
By joining our meeting, you will LAUGH, you shed tears of JOY, you will be touched by member’s stories and you’ll experience some truly unforgettable moments of your life.
These moments of bondage may even evolve into an eternal friendship
Join us in a Shot of Bliss.
Toastmasters is an International Non-Profit Organization that helps people improve in their communication and leadership skills.
South River Toastmasters (SRTM) is one of the oldest chartered clubs in South Korea (as well as one of the most popular 😀).
Established in the year 1999 and officially chartered in 2000, SRTM is PROUD to have created a giant array of true leaders from all walks of life.
We have helped create leaders who went on to become Area Directors, Division Directors, and even District Directors (Director of South Korea).
SRTM has also helped people SOAR in their positions at their workplace and have trained individuals to become REAL-LIFE, SUPER-STAR professional speakers.
For every speech manual/path you complete, you also have the option to have Toastmasters International send an email to your employer, letting them know about your accomplishments.
EVERYBODY can benefit from improving their communication skills. So people from ALL WALKS OF LIFE join our club and you can meet a wide variety of people.
Our vision is to create future leaders, speakers, and most importantly GIVERS.
We want this world to be filled with people who are courageous enough to give their gift.
See you at a meeting.